About Cannabis Alliance
If you are thirsting for more information about what is going on in the cannabis, hemp and CBD industry you have come to the right place. We are right here in Colorado, ground zero in the rapidly evolving and immensely lucrative cannabis market.
Cannabis Alliance is set to provide easy-to-access information about cannabis, hemp and CBD, as well as the cannabis industry and the various regulations, constraints and achievements.
We aim to provide an organized framework for information about the following topics:
- Encouraging policies which stimulate economic development for the medical marijuana industry
- Advising and communicating with consumers, practitioners, and policy-makers concerning industry best practices;
- Interviewing the movers and shakers in the cannabis industry. Hear their thoughts on everything from where the industry is going to what the best opportunities are right now.
- Creating and implementing business events and social activities to promote the use of cannabis for medical and recreational purposes within the framework of every state law
- Testing, reviewing and rating the highest standards cbd products in the market offering an independent, impartial opinion to consumers
What We Do
Creating a Model for Self-Regulation
Government regulation alone will not quell the public fear of the medical marijuana industry or create trust with elected officials, regulators, and communities. The Cannabis Alliance will work with all sectors of the medical marijuana industry to produce new industry self-regulation programs to demonstrate that credible, accountable, transparent self-regulation programs can work to advance the shared interests of patients, consumers and establishements.